(Includes solid wood base unit, 30mm Marble Top with backsplash & under mounted basin) £2240.00 EXL VAT
This vanity unit is a beautiful testament to classic design and careful craftsmanship, a truly distinctive piece of furniture. A perfect unit for your master en-suite with 2 sinks means no more fighting for space. This vanity unit is a real luxury and will set off any bathroom from its well-proportioned design.
Materials and Construction
- Handcrafted from solid birch hardwood frames and poplar multilayer panels, these two sustainably sourced natural timbers are guaranteed to last a lifetime.
- The doors are soft closing using a unique combination of a magnet pull, in conjunction with Blum’s soft closing system. Whilst this system gives the convenience of a soft close, no compromise is made on the aesthetic appearance. A Porter unit will always have the traditional authentic exposed cabinet hinges. These are UK manufactured by Simonswerk.
- With 3 soft-closing drawers, each side of this unit with stepped in corner pieces gives that little bit of extra space where it’s needed and add to its classic design. The two doors in the centre of the unit also give great storage * take a look inside.
- Available in one double size.
- Your unit is delivered painted in Porters signature “linen” colour. We utilise extremely durable water based acrylic paints. Porter units are finished with a combination of coats in the first instance, with one sprayed base coat and then with three coats of hand applied top coat; a refined and subtle finish that is easy to maintain. You can choose to leave your unit finished with the signature “linen” colour; or for your colour of choice apply one or two coats of paint by brush for your unique look. Nothing compares to a hand painted finish using long even brush strokes that follow the grain.