(Includes solid wood base unit, 30mm Marble Top with backsplash & under mounted basin) £1895.00 EXL VAT
A stunning style combining functionality together with attention to detail is the distinguishing trait of the Stratford vanity unit. A classical and authentic piece, brought up to date by conforming to today’s needs for comfort and functionality. Transform your powder room, master suite or main bathroom with this timeless unit, inspired by the most elegant and distinguished European traditions. The classic ogee edge detail works in harmony with this beautiful vanity unit. For an Art Deco feel the heavy bevel is the perfect edge detail.
Materials and Construction
- Handcrafted from solid birch hardwood frames and poplar multilayer panels, these two sustainably sourced natural timbers are guaranteed to last a lifetime.
- The doors are soft closing using a unique combination of a magnet pull, in conjunction with Blum’s soft closing system. Whilst this system gives the convenience of a soft close, no compromise is made on the aesthetic appearance. A Porter unit will always have the traditional authentic exposed cabinet hinges. These are UK manufactured by Simonswerk.
- 2 corner soft close drawers and curved doors that open for storage. Behind the 2 doors in the centre there is room for more storage.
- Available in compact, single and double.
- Your unit is delivered painted in Porters signature “linen” colour. We utilise extremely durable water based acrylic paints. Porter units are finished with a combination of coats in the first instance, with one sprayed base coat and then with three coats of hand applied top coat; a refined and subtle finish that is easy to maintain. You can choose to leave your unit finished with the signature “linen” colour; or for your colour of choice apply one or two coats of paint by brush for your unique look. Nothing compares to a hand painted finish using long even brush strokes that follow the grain.