(Includes solid wood base unit, 30mm Marble Top with backsplash & under mounted basin) £1787.00 EXL VAT
Inspired by Italian design, this compact bow fronted vanity unit has an air of sophistication. An elegant and glamorous design that will bring a touch of luxury to your bathroom, this vanity unit will take centre stage. It is best enjoyed with wall panelling, a bespoke mirror and luxury detailing. The classic ogee edge detail works in harmony with this beautiful vanity unit. For an Art Deco feel the heavy bis the perfect edge detail.
Materials and Construction
- Handcrafted from solid birch hardwood frames and poplar multilayer panels, these two sustainably sourced natural timbers are guaranteed to last a lifetime.
- The doors are soft closing using a unique combination of a magnet pull, in conjunction with Blum’s soft closing system. Whilst this system gives the convenience of a soft close, no compromise is made on the aesthetic appearance. A Porter unit will always have the traditional authentic exposed cabinet hinges. These are UK manufactured by Simonswerk.
- The bow-fronted design allows the unit to be used in even the most compact spaces, or where opening doors don’t allow some of the other units enough space, while still using a large under mounted basin and deck mounted tap’s.
- Available in 1 size.
- Great storage in the main storage cupboard, with a centre shelf for added handiness.
- Your unit is delivered painted in Porters signature “linen” colour. We utilise extremely durable water based acrylic paints. Porter units are finished with a combination of coats in the first instance, with one sprayed base coat and then with three coats of hand applied top coat; a refined and subtle finish that is easy to maintain. You can choose to leave your unit finished with the signature “linen” colour; or for your colour of choice apply one or two coats of paint by brush for your unique look. Nothing compares to a hand painted finish using long even brush strokes that follow the grain.