(Includes solid wood base unit, 30mm Marble Top with backsplash & under mounted basin) £1662.00 EXL VAT
At first glance no one would suspect that the Louis was anything more than a stylish vanity unit. However, when you pull a little harder on the “bottom drawer”, the real usefulness is revealed a step for brushing teeth on and storage for the bath toys. It’s a vanity unit that you simply can’t help falling in love with. If you have a head for organisation and a heart for style, this is a vanity unit a family bathroom can’t be without.
Materials and Construction
- Handcrafted from solid birch hardwood frames and poplar multilayer panels, these two sustainably sourced natural timbers are guaranteed to last a lifetime.
- The doors are soft closing using a unique combination of a magnet pull in conjunction with Blum’s soft closing system. Whilst this system gives the convenience of a soft close, no compromise is made on the aesthetic appearance. A Porter unit will always have the traditional authentic exposed cabinet hinges. These are UK manufactured Siomonswerk hinges.
- The pull-out drawer on the bottom simply slides out on a felt base, guided by wooden guides in the unit, keeping it safe & firm when those little feet jump up on it, in a hurry!
- Available in 1 size.
- Great storage in both the main storage cupboards and the pull out step, which also acts as a storage box, ideal for toy’s and much more.
- Your unit is delivered painted in Porters signature “linen” colour. We utilise water based extremely durable acrylic paints. Porter units are finished with a combination of coats in the first instance, with one sprayed base coat and then with three coats of hand applied top coat; a refined and subtle finish that is easy to maintain. You can choose to leave your unit finished with the signature “linen” colour; or for your colour of choice apply one or two coats of paint by brush for your unique look. Nothing compares to a hand painted finish using long even brush strokes that follow the grain.